Monday, June 4, 2012

6.4.12

It turns out that I am really bad at blogging. I have all these great ideas for posts and cute, funny stories about my family, but it seems to be very difficult to find a good amount of time to actually sit and write.  I think part of it too is that I keep waiting for something really awesome to happen to my family, so that I will have a really awesome post... and that's just not going to happen! My life is full of day-to-day things that are awesome to ME, but are probably insanely boring to anyone else. 

So, instead of waiting for the super awesome amazing event to occur so that I can write an amazing fabulous award-winning blog post about said event, I am going to experiment with posting "snippets" instead.  I hope to publish a new post every day, but it won't be anything big- just a small "snippet" about our day.  Hopefully this works better, and my mom will stop sending me hate mail because I haven't posted anything in 3 weeks...??

We are heading to California on Friday and will be gone for a couple weeks, so I'll be attempting this on my husband's iPhone while we're there... fingers crossed, everyone.

Without further ado... here is today's "snippet":



Here are my 2 boys. They went to bed in their own beds. Wearing their own pajamas, no less. When I went to bed (much much later that night) I found them in one bed, and at some point, they'd switched jammies.

Just another day in the Strong house.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment